What if Music Never Existed?

     How much do you listen to music? Is it apart of your everyday life? Music is apart of everything in my life and it helps me get through so many days. Throughout high school and college, music has been something that I haven't went many days without. I didn't realize how important music is to me and I don't think I could survive without it. This blog will talk about why I listen to music, when I listen to music and, my favorite music to listen to. This will include artist as some artist mean the world to me and I owe a lot to their songs. 

    The reason I listen to music is because of the way it can shift your mentality and help develop the mindset in certain situations. Music has different styles and genres, but all music is telling a story and affecting how you feel. Music helps swing what you are thinking and completely affects your attitude toward life. I listen to music in many places. I open up my day listening to music in the shower. This develops my feelings for the day and what I want to achieve that particular day. It also helps me wash away bad thoughts and clear headspace. After taking a shower, when I walk to classes or to grab food I listen to more music. This music is mainly to keep the groove from the shower music and keep the positive mindset of achieving what I need to achieve for the day. After getting through classes, when I hit the gym or I enter my practices I turn on more music. This music is more motivational to train as hard as possible and have the most growth during these times. Typically the last area that I listen to music is at nighttime before going to bed. This is reflection music to understand what happened that day and what's the next step for tomorrow. This music is more calm and collecting. Every music that I listen to has a purpose for the day or future days.  

    My favorite music to listen to is rap and pop. The top artist that I owe a lot to is Post Malone. Post Malone is an artist that I have been listening to since high school and has helped me through good and bad times. His music is more calm but very motivating and touching. Everyone has that artist that when you listen to their music every word means so much more when you listen to it compared to other artist. Post Malone is also a very approachable person and does so much good for others. I remember when I went to his concert he would thank his fans after every single song and tell us how much it means to him that we are all there. There are other artist that I listen to all the time including Lil Uzi Vert, Juice WRLD, Travis Scott, Metro Boomin, Drake and, many more. 

    I could never survive without music and its become apart of my everyday life. I listen to music to affect my mindset and I know many others do to. I might attempt to go a day without music which will be very difficult for me. 

    Thanks for reading! 




Comments

  1. Great blog Justin! I listen to music everyday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin,
    I also love Post Malone and music is part of my daily life as well! Not sure if I could go a whole day without listening to any.
    - Drew Butera

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts